ANNOUNCEMENT NUMBER 1
This is to inform the general public most especially those that registered between 28 June 2021 and 20th December 2021that they can check for their voters card at the INEC office where they choose to vote.
Please if you registered but didn’t see/ get your card DO NOT DO ANOTHER REGISTRATION REPORT YOUR CASE TO INEC OFFICE NEAREST TO YOU.
ANNOUNCEMENT NUMBER 2
BE REMINDED THAT,
The 4th Quarter (last quarter) CVR exercise resumes on the 11th April, 2022 – 30th June, 2022.
- INEC State Offices
- INEC LGA offices
- RA/Ward Collation Centres (Rotational every week)
Your very last chance to register to vote before 2023 elections.
ANNOUNCEMENT NUMBER 3
PLEASE TRY TO TRANSFER YOUR POLLING-UNIT TO THE ONE THAT IS CLOSEST TO YOUR HOUSE AND ENCOURAGE YOUR NEIGHBORS TO DO SAME.
Transfer of Voter’s Card!
Don’t go to join the long queue at INEC Office.
- Voter Transfer
- Create account with your email address
- Login with your email
- Open the link sent to you in your email
- Fill out the form provided and your new address
- Go through your application to be sure no mistake
- Save as instructed.
- Use your phone to snap and upload 2 of your photos (First photo with serious face and the second with smiling face)
- Wait for when it is ready and INEC send you message (on your phone and or your email) where to pick your card (around your new place of abode).
Don’t just pray for good leaders, work by taking part in their emergence thru the ballot.
Get your Voter’s Card!!
It is your Civic Responsibility!!!.